This page has moved to a new address.

Products Packaging

Bead Lovers Korner: Products Packaging

Monday, April 8, 2013

Products Packaging

Jewelry and Rosary Product Package
I know many of you have seen Etsy blog posts about packaging, and I have read them all too. I even took a photo several years ago while I was in the middle of shipping packages so that I would have a picture to use when I needed one. However, it was pretty lame. See below...

Old Product Packaging Photo
At the time I took this photo, I was thinking it shows how the product is mailed, and what the bead or item purchased would look like when it arrived. However this was only the way beads or supplies were mailed. If a customer purchased a piece of jewelry, it was usually sent in a Gift Box. I would occasionally think about photographing that, but just never followed through. Recently I have been trying to upgrade everything in preparation for a couple events Bead Lovers Korner will participate in through The Artisan Group. So last week as I was photographing beads and completed Rosaries, the thought of taking new product packaging pictures finally arrived when I was in the middle of photographing!
Beads, Supplies and Small Items arrive in Gift Bags
All beads, supplies (clasps, findings, small keychains) are packaged with a pink organza bag or a silk bag. Occasionally they might be in a different color, but most of the time this is the way they will arrive. Jewelry items such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rosaries are packaged in a gift box unless otherwise noted in the listing. Colors and styles may vary.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave comments on your ideas for product packaging.

  • How do you like to receive products that arrive through the mail? 
  • Is product packing important to you?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 9, 2013 at 2:20 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

Very pretty new bags! Laughed when you talked about your previous photo being "lame." Packaging is so important but sometimes its hard to take the time when you so want to spend 100% of the time working on your art!

 
At April 11, 2013 at 6:00 AM , Blogger Gari Anne said...

You got that right, I always feel like I should be making something or listing something, the boxes and bags were usually not on my mind!

 
At April 26, 2013 at 7:29 AM , Anonymous Organza Bags said...

Excellent chose for wedding bags. Simple and most attractive.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home