This page has moved to a new address.

Sci Fi Series Jewelry Accessories

Bead Lovers Korner: Sci Fi Series Jewelry Accessories

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sci Fi Series Jewelry Accessories

Lightsaber Crystal Earrings

A couple of months ago I watched a movie called "Trekkies", a film about the devoted fans and the phenomena of the Star Trek franchise. As I watched this documentary and recalled the fun times I had attending Star Trek conventions when I was younger (yes, I did that and no I didn't dress up - but only because I didn't have a costume), I thought "What am I doing selling beads? I should be selling Star Trek stuff!" I have always loved space related science fiction, I saw "Star Wars" six times in the movie theater when it came out back in 1977!!

Yet, I have all these beads, and I love beads too! Then the "Creativity Muse" visited me and voila I combined my two passions!
Sci Fi Ray Gun Earrings

This Science Fiction Ray Gun was created with a bunch of left over beads that I have in my "orphans" box. I have never been this excited about something I made. I have some other ideas in store as well, so let's see what 'strange new world' I discover with this Sci Fi series of jewelry and accessories!!


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM , Anonymous Seventy1Percent said...

Good luck with your new Sci Fi items!!! I think that's awesome! If you make what you believe in it usually sells!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home