This page has moved to a new address.

Ermahgerd Berks Ter Ferner!

Bead Lovers Korner: Ermahgerd Berks Ter Ferner!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ermahgerd Berks Ter Ferner!


Ermahgerd Berks
Sometimes you run across something that just cracks you up!! Well that is what happened when I discovered Berks!

I was sitting here, minding my own business, checking Facebook posts when I see one of my friends had posted something in another language. No big deal. Other comments on this post were also in another language... For some strange reason I decided to look this up and I started with the word "Ermahgerd" and then the whole thing opened up for me. I watched a couple You Tube videos and just died laughing, this new Internet Meme really tickled my funny bone!

What do I do? I proceed to make a crazy Berks Gerl Bracelet and you can have one too!

Check it ---------> Ermahgerd Berks Gerl Bracelet 

So what is Berks? 
Berks (also known as "Ermahgerd" or "Gersberms") is an Internet Meme that bergern werth a gerl ernd her fravrit Gersberms Berks, ernd I thernk ert ers cerntergers!

Oops translation ----> Berks is an Internet Meme that began with a girl and her favorite Goosbumps Books, and I think it is contagious!

It seems to affect all age groups, and is similar to Igpay Atinlay! Gotta go cause they are coming to take me away, Ho ho, he he, ha ha!

A few links to help you in your own Berks discovery:
Know Your Meme
Ermahgerd Translator
You Tube Videos

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At August 25, 2012 at 3:50 PM , Blogger MadScientistsDesigns said...

Hysterical! Thanks for the laugh. :-)

 
At August 25, 2012 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Gari Anne said...

I am so glad you enjoyed it! Makes me laugh everytime I think about it!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home