This page has moved to a new address.

Have you re-charged your crystals?

Bead Lovers Korner: Have you re-charged your crystals?

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Have you re-charged your crystals?


Quartz Crystal in the Sun

I am absolutely no expert on Rock or Quartz Crystal, but let me tell you what I know from experience....

I had some Quartz Crystals that were laying around, uncared for and forgotten. I found them and cleaned them up with mild soap and water, bringing back the pure clear color. I know that crystal has energy and I wanted to revitalize them, not for any purpose really except just to honor them. Also, I had read somewhere about it being helpful to have one on my desk. So anyway, I called a friend who knows more than me about this stuff and she suggested I put them in the sun for several hours and also over night during the last full moon.

After that I put them on my desk, and I just realized that I have had the most abundance of creativity EVER since I took some time to care for them and charge them up!! I am thanking the crystals for their help and energy!

My stones are sunbathing today!

So, I put them back in the sun today - they are probably drained from all the mental clarity they gave me! I also put the little Lapis Lazuli Pyramid with them for company, and a recharge too!

If you have some crystals that are stored away, take them out and give them some love - they will return it to you with mental clarity, inspiration and energy!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 3, 2012 at 3:18 PM , Blogger MadScientistsDesigns said...

Thanks! I didn't know that. :-)

 
At May 3, 2012 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Gari Anne said...

Just don't keep them in the sun too long when it is super hot, my friend told me they can crack from too much heat. Oh and full moon this Sat Night :)

 
At May 9, 2012 at 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very cool. I would never have thought of that but will do so now! I have been re-arranging my desk and office to give me better visual clarity. Mental clarity is definitely next on the list.

 
At May 9, 2012 at 10:51 AM , Anonymous Rachel said...

Sorry - I don't know why my previous comment didn't include my name :-) - Rachel

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home