This page has moved to a new address.

January Bead and Charm Happenings at the Korner

Bead Lovers Korner: January Bead and Charm Happenings at the Korner

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January Bead and Charm Happenings at the Korner

Carlo Biagi Enamel Clip On Charm Coffee to Go

Yes, I have been neglecting the blog a little bit this month, not on purpose really... I have just been trying to stay focused on daily plans and seem to run out of time every single day!

I finished the Carlo Biagi Charms section on the website and you can find those beautiful sterling silver clip on charms here: Carlo Biagi Charm Collection

Next on my plan is to update all the NEW items both on the website and the Ebay store. Recently I listed a lot of items that are in stock for immediate shipment on Ebay. The Ebay store got a face-lift recently as well, check it out here:  Bead Lovers Korner on Ebay

One last thing... Bead Lovers Korner was featured this month on the Etsy Team FEST blog In My Corner series where members show their work and craft areas, tips for storage and some of their favorite items. You can view this feature on the EtsyFest Blog here:  FEST: In My Corner with Bead Lover Korner

In February I will be deep into Accounting and Quickbooks trying to get ready for the big Tax day, Yuk! So buy my beads and charms so I can make enough money to pay an accountant or bookeeper, please please!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home