This page has moved to a new address.

Coffee and Jewelry

Bead Lovers Korner: Coffee and Jewelry

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Coffee and Jewelry

Carlo Biagi Enamel Coffee To Go European Bead
In trying to come up with inspiration for a new blog post all I could think of was needing another cup of coffee. Yes, I am caffeine addicted, as are many others in the world, but I prefer the word connoisseur as opposed to addicted. And guess what, you can also embrace your love of coffee by adding beads to your European style bracelets, necklaces, traditional charm bracelets and other jewelry too!

Carlo Biagi Coffee To Go Clip On Charm
When I first started drinking coffee I preferred Folgers. It didn't seem to have that burned taste when it sat on the warmer for awhile. Then I graduated to Hawaiian Kona coffee and occasional flavors like hazelnut or cinnamon. At some point I was introduced to Starbucks, and now I can't seem to break away from the smoothness of this high quality arabica coffee. Believe me I have tried because it is very expensive... but no matter what brand I try, I always go back to Starbucks.

Carlo Biagi Coffee Cup European Bead
Do you love a good cup of coffee too? Personalize your jewelry by adding a Sterling Silver bead to your European Bracelet or select one of the clip on charms for your link charm bracelet!

Carlo Biagi Coffee Cup with Cz Heart Charm

I recently started carrying beads, charms and findings from Green Girl Studios and I discovered that they have an awesome pendant devoted to coffee as well!


Java Coffee Cup Pendant by Green Girl Studios

There are so many ways to personalize your jewelry with a symbol of this delectable beverage. So enjoy your morning cup of Java and tell me about your favorites!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 18, 2013 at 10:04 AM , Anonymous Seventy1Percent said...

I LOVE Dunkin Donuts coffee. We still just buy Folgers though because we're trying to be super budget conscious. Trust me, when I treat myself I run to Dunkin! LOVE the cute "coffee to go" bead at the top. So darn cute.

 
At February 18, 2013 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Gari Anne said...

I like Dunkin Donuts Dark coffee, sometimes I get that too. I also tried the Folgers Black Silk and it is pretty good too!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home