This page has moved to a new address.

Renewing Old Charms in Jewelry Designs

Bead Lovers Korner: Renewing Old Charms in Jewelry Designs

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Renewing Old Charms in Jewelry Designs




Pacific Opal Starfish Earrings

I used to make Pandora Style dangles, but they have never done that well for me, although there was a time when some symbols were popular or customizing with birthstone colors meant a special gift for someone to personalize their European Style bracelet. As trends change and new sellers arrive with cheaper and lower quality bead dangles, I have sold less and less and built up a collection of little charms and beads that were just sitting around doing nothing.


Tropical Pineapple Earrings

I don't know what possessed me to make bead earrings, since there are about 500,000 to choose from between Etsy and Ebay, but that is what I have been doing. Giving NEW and Unique life to otherwise abandoned charms and beads!

Kokopelli Turquoise Dangle Earrings

I had been on such a roll making rosaries over the past few months, that the Beaded Jewelry section of my Etsy Shop (especially the earrings) was looking kind of sparse. I took great care to make sure that my new earring designs were not like any others, in hopes that whoever is looking for a unique gift or fashion style would find them.

Cross and Prayer Earrings


  • Which ones do you like best?
  • How do you refresh old and tired stock?
  • I would love to hear your thoughts!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home