This page has moved to a new address.

Make Your Beads Stand for Israel

Bead Lovers Korner: Make Your Beads Stand for Israel

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Make Your Beads Stand for Israel


Carlo Biagi Sterling Silver Star of David Bead

I am not trying to turn this blog into anything political... but I still have the right to free speech 
which is given to me by God and the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.


We The People Sterling Silver 1st Amendment Bead

I stand for Israel and their right to exist, their right to worship and live as a free people. As said by Prime Minister Netanyahu,
"Israel is not what is wrong about the Middle East. Israel is what is right about the Middle East."
 As a peaceful people they have the right to retain their country and not return to the pre 1967 indefensible borders. Does anyone really think that the Palestinians would leave them alone and be peaceful if they did go back to the pre 1967 borders?? You know that wouldn't happen. Too many folks over in the Middle East are raised to hate the Jewish people (as well as us Americans) and seek to kill them. Many of us can not really grasp this because we have lived securely here in the USA for so long.

While I don't have a voice that anyone hears, and sometimes think I can't make a difference, I am proclaiming my thoughts anyway. Growing up I never could understand why people felt the need to fight, why people could not get along. Remaining peaceful has always seemed to be easy for me, but I realize now that this is because I have always lived in a country where I had freedoms that many people in the world do not. I am very grateful for this! If I did not have these freedoms and my right to exist, speak, work, or worship God as I choose were threatened, I would be prepared to fight.
  • God Bless our forefathers who fought for our Freedom!
  • God Bless our Military for keeping us Free!
  • God Bless Israel and their right to BE! 
Stand for Israel
International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
  

Carlo Biagi Enamel USA Flag Bead and Sterling Silver Star of David Bead

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home